From the sandy shoreline, through the vast kelp forest, to the offshore Channel Islands, Liquid Safari is on unprecedented journey into the underwater wonderland that lies off the coast of Southern California.
"The Fishes of Southern California” is the most comprehensive collection of underwater footage ever compiled for this region, covering over 35 species. Featured fish include the majestic white seabass and the giant black sea bass.
To get up close and personal with the fishes presented in this documentary video, all underwater footage was captured while freediving in depths up to 70 feet! So grab your mask, strap on your fins and get ready to see Southern California fish in rich breathtaking color!
Sound Tracks Provided (in Stereo):
• AUDIO Track 1: Narrated version.
• AUDIO Track 2: Un-narrated with peaceful music, birds and ocean sounds.
(You must manually change the audio tracks on your DVD player)
• Over 10 minutes of spectacular footage from the Eastern Tropical Pacific
Ocean including: black marlin, giant yellowfin tuna and wahoo.
• Loopable version of video with optional un-narrated sound track.
Ages: All Ages!
• Approximately 64 minutes for the main feature.